Mandevilla Heart - Friends Corner

Mandevilla Vine

Look at this beautiful, healthy and prolific Mandevilla vine that is trellis trained into a heart. I gave this plant to my friend Lynn as a gift and she repotted it into the current pot that you see here.  Lynn sent me this picture one day to show me how well it was growing; that was a gift in itself❣ Apparently this Mandevilla plant loves its new home!
(Above Mandevilla Heart photo provided by Lynn)
 
 Here is my friend Lynn to share her tips on growing a healthy Mandevilla vine.
Lynn's Tips for a Healthy Mandevilla Vine, Sun, Shape, Blooms, Water, Fertilizer, Soil, bugs

Thank you Lynn for sharing these tips on how you cultivate such a beautiful vine in your beautiful garden.

Aunt Hazel's embroidery, Friends are flowers in the garden of life.
As my Aunt Hazel embroidered many years ago,  
"Friends Are Flowers In the Garden of Life".

Thanks Friend!
🌸Linda



Comments